Welcome to Alabama Pioneers
Those who walk in another’s tracks leave no footprints
Alabama Pioneers is a FREE website devoted to discovering and sharing the footprints left behind by our ancestors through transcribed documents/articles, stories, and biographies as we journey through our state’s history. We report the stories of the past!
In the BLOG section, you will find:
- Historical articles and stories about people, places, and events in Alabama
- Transcriptions of historical documents and articles about Alabama
- Heart-warming, humorous, and touching stories and memories from various contributing authors
- Old Recipes, household and health tips from the past
In the NEWS section, you will find:
- Transcribed Newspaper articles from Alabama’s past
- Current Alabama historical news such as historical events, reunions, meetings etc.
In the BIOGRAPHIES section, you will find:
- Biographies of Notable and Not-so-Notable Alabamians
In the GENEALOGY section, you will find:
- Alabama Genealogy information, such as deaths, birth records, family research, and etc. which is of interest to those researching Alabama connections.
- Family Research Queries from the Alabama pioneers community
In the BOOKS section, you will discover all the books we have written:
- NON-FICTION HISTORICAL BOOKS
- FICTIONAL HISTORICAL BOOKS
All genealogy books and novels written by Donna R. Causey help keep this website Free!
At Alabama Pioneers, we search through thousands of historical documents to report important news of Alabama’s past. From historical accounts, genealogy queries and wonderful memories from our contributing authors, you will always find something interesting on Alabama Pioneers. Use our search engine to seek specific information or surnames that’s of interest to you.
Whether you are interested in history, genealogy, interesting stories, old recipes, old household tips, or memories of the past, you should find something of interest on the website.
Use our search engine to seek specific information or surnames that’s of interest to you.
If you find an article you enjoy, feel free to comment in the Reply section of each article. We appreciate hearing from you. Be sure to follow us on Facebook or Twitter and sign-up for the newsletter so you can stay abreast of what’s new on the website.
Thank you for visiting and we hope you return again soon.
Donna R. Causey
Favorite memories aren’t meant to be sequestered in photo albums or exiled to attics, they should be shared.
Do you have good memories to share? Email it to [email protected] and you may become one of our contributing authors
“This packrat has learned that what the next generation will value most is not what we owned, but the evidence of who we were and the tales of how we loved. In the end, it’s the family stories that are worth the storage.“-Ellen Goodman – The Boston Globe