Jackson Hotel at Blount Springs ca. 1900 “Blount Springs’s mineral springs and rural setting made it a summer resort for thousands of wealthy people from Alabama,Tennessee, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana, and more from 1820 to the 1930s. Some came to the … Read More
“For those who enjoy historical fiction, this is a fun read. The historical characters and setting seem so real….” – Lisa Redden “This is the third of Donna’s novels I have read! Each one just makes you want the next … Read More
Tags1800's 1830's 1840's 1850's 1860's 1870's 1900's 1930's Alabama history AUTAUGA COUNTY Baptist BIBB COUNTY Businessman CALHOUN COUNTY Christmas DALLAS COUNTY Doctor Early Alabama education Farmer GENEALOGY GEORGIA humor Indians in Alabama Ireland JEFFERSON COUNTY LAWRENCE COUNTY Legislature Madison County Masonic memories Methodist Military MONTGOMERY COUNTY PIKE COUNTY Politics Recipes REVOLUTIONARY WAR SHELBY COUNTY South Carolina TALLADEGA COUNTY TENNESSEE Texas tombstones VIRGINIA
- Brandy Dye McKelvy on Bangor Cave – the only underground nightclub in America
- Maggie Pinkston Peden on Bangor Cave – the only underground nightclub in America
- Donna R Causey on Letter from an Alabama Confederate Soldier residing in Texas
- Martha Murphy on Letter from an Alabama Confederate Soldier residing in Texas
- Sharon Dean Agte on Have you ever wondered what the Rebel Yell sounded like? Here it is.