GLENNVILLE PLANTATION Glennville, Russell County, Alabama Glennville Plantation was built 1842-44 by Columbus Americus Mitchell. The interior of Glennville Plantation mansion is as elegant as the outside with the beautiful curved stairway and dramatic entrance The photographs below taken by … Read More
“For those who enjoy historical fiction, this is a fun read. The historical characters and setting seem so real….” – Lisa Redden “This is the third of Donna’s novels I have read! Each one just makes you want the next … Read More
Tags1800's 1830's 1840's 1850's 1860's 1870's 1900's 1930's Alabama history AUTAUGA COUNTY Baptist BIBB COUNTY Businessman CALHOUN COUNTY Christmas DALLAS COUNTY Doctor Early Alabama education Farmer GENEALOGY GEORGIA humor Indians in Alabama Ireland JEFFERSON COUNTY LAWRENCE COUNTY Legislature Madison County Masonic memories Methodist Military MONTGOMERY COUNTY PIKE COUNTY Politics Recipes REVOLUTIONARY WAR SHELBY COUNTY South Carolina TALLADEGA COUNTY TENNESSEE Texas tombstones VIRGINIA
- Donna R Causey on Letter from an Alabama Confederate Soldier residing in Texas
- Martha Murphy on Letter from an Alabama Confederate Soldier residing in Texas
- Sharon Dean Agte on Have you ever wondered what the Rebel Yell sounded like? Here it is.
- The first cotton gin in Alabama, established before Alabama became a state | Alabama Pioneers on Remarkable story of Old St. Stephens by Mary Welsh born 1823!
- 6889 Archives | Alabama Pioneers on Vice-President was arrested in Washington County, Alabama